The emblem of the settlement is the arboretum, founded by Count Andor Festetich, open for visitors throughout the year.
There are more than five hundred plant specialities in the park, which enjoys a country-level protected category. The 150-year-old Festetich castle is surrounded by the 13-hectare arboretum. The building of the castle was finished in 1855, by Count Andor Festetich. Presently it functions as a hotel.