The parish house of the village located near Gyöngyös is one of the oldest int he county.
The title of its church is Saint John of Nepomuk. The sights of the village are the „Stations of the Cross” along Deák Ferenc Street leading to the Chapel located at the end of the street, constructed in the 19th century.
The stud-farm and stable built in Neo-Empire in 1906, the monument-like building of which is a major agricultural memorial, is located in the once-independent Fűztű, today a part of the village.
An interesting part of the village is the Elek Benedek fable-park, wits toys made of wood are being exhibited.
The beautiful natural surroundings of the village, the vicinity of forest and water streams ensure perfect conditions for equestrian tourism and hunting. The route of the national blue tour crosses the village.